Code of Conduct
We at Tesfatube.com value and encourage thoughtful and constructive discussions. Comments that attack an author or smear an organization are not acceptable. Complaints about our content or coverage should be sent to info@Tesfatube.com.
The following are general guidelines that influence whether or not a comment will be accepted:
- Personal attacks on authors, other users or any individual are not tolerated. Users who repeatedly post such comments may be banned.
- Comments featuring name-calling or otherwise abusive language are unacceptable.
- We value robust debate and understand that people often feel strongly about the topics debated on the website but please show respect for the views and beliefs of other users. By being polite and civil, you ensure that the topic remains the focus of the debate and that our pages remain conducive to intelligent discussions.
- Keep your posts relevant. If you post a comment that is not related to the topic under discussion, it may be deleted.
- Comments that are racist, sexist, homophobic or otherwise offensive will not be tolerated. There is a difference between criticizing a government, organization or belief and attacking people because of their race, gender, sexual orientation or religion.
- Comments that incite criminal activity are not acceptable.
- In addition to English, comments given in any Ethiopian Language are accepted.
- Because of the volume of comments received, we cannot review individual moderation decisions or alter comments once they have been published.
- Keep your comments coherent. If the moderator cannot understand your comment because of poor spelling, grammar or logic, it will be deleted.
- Do not post content that you have copied from someone else and for which you do not have the copyright.
- No spamming or flooding. Do not repost the same message, or very similar messages, more than once.
- No impersonation. Impersonating anyone (including other members) is unacceptable.
- We will not accept defamatory comments capable of damaging the reputation of an organization or individual.
- You will not distribute "spam".
- You will not collect information about others.
- You will not advertise or solicit others to purchase any product or service within the Site (unless you are an official partner or advertiser and have a written agreement with us).
Contents on this website and on our Facebook pages are for general information purposes only. Your provide comments by your own free will and you take the sole responsibility for any direct or indirect liability. You assign us with a license to use, reuse, delete or publish any comments without notice.
In using this Service, you must behave in a civil and respectful manner at all times. Further, you will not:
REGISTRATION: To fully use this Service, you must register as a member by providing a user name, password, and valid email address. You must provide complete and accurate registration information and notify us if your information changes. If you are a business, government, or non-profit entity, the person whose email address is associated with the account must have the authority to bind the entity to this Agreement.
USER NAME: We encourage you to use your real name. If you are a business, government, or non-profit entity, you must use the actual name of your organization. You may not use someone else's name, a name that violates any third party right, or a name that is obscene or otherwise objectionable.
ACCOUNT SECURITY: You are responsible for all activity that occurs under your account, including any activity by unauthorized users. You must not allow others to use your account. You must safeguard the confidentiality of your password. If you are using a computer that others have access to, you must log out of your account after using the Service.
You may not upload, post, or transmit (collectively, "submit") any video, image, text, audio recording, or other work (collectively, "content") that:
- Infringes any third party's copyrights or other rights (e.g., trademark, privacy rights, etc.);
- Contains sexually explicit content or pornography (provided, however, that non-sexual nudity is permitted);
- Contains hateful, defamatory, or discriminatory content or incites hatred against any individual or group;
- Exploits minors;
- Depicts unlawful acts or extreme violence;
- Depicts animal cruelty or extreme violence towards animals;
- Promotes fraudulent schemes, multi level marketing (MLM) schemes, get rich quick schemes, online gaming and gambling, cash gifting, work from home businesses, or any other dubious money-making ventures; or Violates any law.